Location: Boston/New York
About Yankee Group
Yankee Group is the preeminent research and advisory firm equipping enterprises to profit in a mobile world. The core of our content is proprietary research and analytics on the attitudes, behaviors and usage patterns of mobile users. Based on this research, we provide a range of actionable data, insights and advice to marketing, strategy and product executives driving the mobility revolution in leading companies worldwide.
Yankee 451 Group, LLC, an independent IT analyst company focused on the business of enterprise IT innovation, is seeking an account manager.
This position will involve prospecting and closing new clients as well as some retention of existing clients. The position is based in Boston or New York and offers a competitive total compensation package and room for growth within the organization. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor?s degree with an excellent academic track record, strong communication and relationship management skills and three or more years of experience interacting with clients. US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic professional who thrives in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment. Knowledge of and experience in research, advisory and the consulting industry is required, as are:
- 3-5 years of highly successful sales experience, preferably in the research industry
- Demonstrated understanding and aptitude for the communications and technology industries as related to mobility
- Proven success in closing large business services solutions to telecommunications (fixed and mobile) and/or technology clients (hardware and software) focused on mobility
- Established ability to take business solutions or concepts and turn them into specific value-added opportunities with prospects
- Experience selling quantitative data products
- Exceptional presentation skills, both in the development and delivery of a presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and interdepartmental skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a quota-driven environment
- Business acumen
- High ethical standards
- Demonstrated sense of urgency - Clockspeed
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid relationship management skills
- Strong team and collaborative orientation
- High level of energy and passion
- Strong sense of professional accountability and integrity
Please send resume along with salary requirements to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with ?Yankee - AM? in the subject line
Research and Data are just one part of Yankee Group's core offerings focusing on the transformational effects of the connectivity revolution.
Register to get complimentary access to:
- Essential research reports and data
- E-mail notification of new research on topics you care about
- Analysis of market trends
- Experience Yankee Group Link